The Banking Solutions vertical within the Wealth Management division has been a big success story. As of now, the team comprises of RMs (Product) who work closely with the Wealth relationship team and deep-mine their customer base for business banking opportunities.
– Given that SME is a major thrust area for Wealth and that the primary drivers in this segment are around business banking, we have started to hire Relationship Managers (Sales) within the Banking Solutions vertical. The mandate to this team is to increase the penetration of the Wealth division in the SME segment by acquiring and managing these relationships with focus on their business banking needs.
– Acquisition of Emerging Corporate Profile customers
– Originate NTB prospects through direct sourcing and open market channels
– To sell Banking products (Treasury – FX, Asset based( Fund/ non Fund) / Liability, Transaction Banking, Trade Finance)
– Collaborate with captive channels like branch banking, privy etc. for lead origination.
– Build rapport with key decision makers (promoters, CFOs etc.)
– Understand and monitor client business and financials for ensuring suitable and timely solution or corrective action
– Collaborate with trade finance, CMS, operation, treasury, legal and branch banking team for seamless customer service
– Closely work with credit team for managing client expectation and effective risk management
– Referral generation from existing portfolio
– Monitoring portfolio performance
– Deepening of existing relationship
– To have knowledge on basic banking and products such as TRADE, FOREX, CMS, to seamlessly manage customer queries
– To have an understanding of industry segments/clusters for reaching out to targeted corporate customers
– To be constantly abreast of general economic and market indicators
– Good understanding of Current Accounts & Business Banking & related products such as trade, CMS, credit, forex would be an added advantage